Wednesday 25 May 2011

I am still here....

Firstly, I would like to give a quick "hurrah" to my friend Jeff who runs Pirate Viking Painting which is a year old and has had squillions of hits.

Anyway, his posting on PVP's first birthday got me thinking about stats, so I had a look at mine... obviously they are not as impressive as yonder hirsute gentleman's are but pretty interesting. To me anyway. Turns out I've had 619 page views since starting this blog in... when did I start it? *goes and checks* in 2008. From places as diverse as the U.S.A, Germany, Slovenia and Iran. I hope those of you who chose to visit more than once haven't given up on me! Obviously the majority of people are Windows/IE users... a fair few Firefoxes, Operas and Chromes... One person viewed this blog on their iPhone (if you are that user and you're reading this let me know how that worked out so's I can optimise things a bit better). Most of the search engine referrals seem to be from people specifically searching for the URL (one has to wonder why they didn't just put it in the address bar...), several are from variants of searches regarding the Lamenters chapter and some are even from searches about Left 4 Dead (so presumably I mentioned that game at some point)... and a bunch of websites, including one which I cannot fathom as to why it's been referring people here.

Anyway, that's all for now (until I've processed my thoughts on Citadel Finecast). Toodles!

No comments: