Sunday 5 October 2008

The First Army List

So I have the models stuck together, undercoating may have to wait as it's currently rainy and horrible and I don't really fancy spray painting a load of miniatures indoors.

The marines are to be of the Lamenters Chapter... one which older gamers may remember from the Warhammer 40,000 Compendium. Why Lamenters? Well, because I've never, ever seen a Lamenters army... in fact I've never seen a minature painted in their colour scheme (well, apart from the couple I've done), so I thought "why the hell not?"

If anyone's interested this is the Lamenters' colour scheme:














Image taken from the Warhammer 40,000 Compendium copyright (c) Games Workshop 1989. Used without permission.

Some elements will be varied slightly to follow current convention, but this is the basic idea.

Anyway, without further ado, here is my army list.

HQ
Captain Lear - 128
Storm bolter, power fist

Troops
Tactical Squad Sorrow - 195
Flamer, missle launcher, Sergeant with chainsword and plasma pistol

Drop Pod - 55
Deathwind missile launcher

Tactical Squad Regret - 190
Flamer, missile launcher, Sergeant with combi-plasma

Total Points so Far: 568

Pictures will follow once I have found the extension lead (and thus can plug my lamp in).

No comments: