Thursday 27 December 2012

Two-thousand and Thirteen

Well, as some of you will have noticed, the world failed to end on the 21st. We also failed to enter a new age of enlightenment and harmony. So there is still likely to only be war in the grim darkness of the far future.

With this in mind I am planning a project that will see me through the next year. It turns out if I set myself Proper Targets rather than Vague To Do Lists I get shit done (I won NaNoWriMo this year, for example) so I will come up with some Proper Targets for 2013 with the intent of actually finishing a damn army.

I am planning a Chaos Marine army, based loosely on ideas I've had knocking about for a while. The basic concept is a Space Wolf Great Company who have been corrupted by Nurgle. I was originally going to do Khorne Space Wolves, but the problem there is that Khorne Space Wolves are REALLY FUCKING OBVIOUS, and though I lapse once in a while I am a Nurgle worshipper at heart. Oh how I praise Grandfather Nurgle for all the colds I get. No! That wasn't sarcasm! Wait, what's that Nurgling doing? No! Not in my trous- AARRRGGHH!!!

No comments: